Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the Tokio Hotel fans from all over the world =) Image

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Tue 14 May 2019 - 22:18
Top posters
Forum closed.Nema više.:(
NEWS TOKIO HOTEL ! Vote_lcapNEWS TOKIO HOTEL ! Voting_barNEWS TOKIO HOTEL ! Vote_rcap 
ALEKSA!
NEWS TOKIO HOTEL ! Vote_lcapNEWS TOKIO HOTEL ! Voting_barNEWS TOKIO HOTEL ! Vote_rcap 
~The DraGiCa xD~
Revenge
crazzey =] dadlly <3
KaTaRiNa
Vampirica
Alegra
real_wild_child
°°~[[tomova bejb]]~°°
Latest topics
» AI RoboForm Enterprise 7.3.0 Final
NEWS TOKIO HOTEL ! Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2014 - 3:25 by hekwandy

» AI RoboForm Enterprise 7.3.0 Final
NEWS TOKIO HOTEL ! Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2014 - 3:22 by hekwandy

» Tales From The Dragon Mountain The Strix 2011 PC
NEWS TOKIO HOTEL ! Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2014 - 6:25 by hekwandy

» J Dilla - The Shining.rar
NEWS TOKIO HOTEL ! Icon_minitimeThu 8 May 2014 - 14:30 by hekwandy

» Cisco Ccna Network Simulator Cisco Press
NEWS TOKIO HOTEL ! Icon_minitimeSun 4 May 2014 - 4:10 by hekwandy

» The Collected Works Of St. John Of The Cross PDF
NEWS TOKIO HOTEL ! Icon_minitimeThu 1 May 2014 - 18:30 by hekwandy

» Autocad Plant 3d 2013 Tutorial Pdf
NEWS TOKIO HOTEL ! Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2014 - 9:22 by hekwandy

» Office 2013 Magnet Link
NEWS TOKIO HOTEL ! Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2014 - 12:46 by hekwandy

» Gape Lover 8
NEWS TOKIO HOTEL ! Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2014 - 22:28 by hekwandy

NEWS TOKIO HOTEL !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
louna

NEWS TOKIO HOTEL ! Empty
PostSubject: NEWS TOKIO HOTEL !   NEWS TOKIO HOTEL ! Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009 - 21:25

Hello,
It is still me, the adviser on all the news(short stories) of Tokio hotel. As you know it as well as I the boys declared that the album will go out in September, it is a good piece of news not? I think very strongly that the tour will take place in December. It seems that some girls want to find the friend of www.x-sanOu.skyrock.com to ask her for what it really happened with Tom just after the incident with Pérrine.... Let us hope that she says nothing, at least Tom will have no problems.
Look at the site which I give you, I know that I give him often but certainly I simply meant that this girl is famous because she knows tokio hotel but two weeks ago we said that it was a stalkers, still stupid rumours. I am always in touch with the German journalist and she wants that you continue has to give your opinion on the story with Tom, for every country a balance sheet will thus be made.
Continue to support tokio hotel, they return very soon.
Thanks for you watching.
Back to top Go down

NEWS TOKIO HOTEL !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: VAŽNA OBAVIJEST, SVI PROČITAJTE!-
Jump to: